So true we were just talking about this the other day

Light Up Your Life with Alycia Burton. Gatton QLD
February 26, 2018
This was a fun break from travelling and performing!…
March 4, 2018

So true we were just talking about this the other day

Source

29 Comments

1. Liz Lane says:

Hate to see horses on their own. Especially stallions that don’t even see another horse.

2. Goats also make good companions. and DOnkeys

3. Lisa Bailey says:

So true, when my girl takes one of her ponies out, the one left behind always goes and looks for the cattle or sheep on our property and hangs with them over the fence. As long as they have another companion, they are okay. Horse is preferable though πŸ™‚

4. Megan Cooke says:

My daughter was very excited to spot your beautiful boys at her riding lesson on tuesday! They do look like very good friends ☺

5. Eva-Dominique Simpson just as we’ve been saying

6. Although some people just can’t have two horses,

7. Carol Clifford
    Darrin Stable Cliffordd

8. Karen Bevitt says:

I know one pony, you also know her Alycia, who has to live alone, and is happy to do so. But they are very few and far between and should wherever possible live socially.

9. Kandis Keys says:

So sad to see a horse standing all by itself…. πŸ™

10. Apparently is illegal in Denmark to keep a horse by itself

11. I have 5 horses. Now my bank account is lonely and its empty inside. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ΄πŸ΄

12. Or just have a herd hey Kirsty James?

13. When all else fails, a goat or calf will help.

14. Maxine Max says:

Andrew Maxwell see they need company.A pony when Cheeky has gone.

15. Kelly Hansen says:

Toatally agree. I have a horse i ride and my retired horse. If something happened to one of them i would go and adopt another horse. Or let someone keep there horse at my place
    There are options like a paddock next to another horse / agistment .

16. Paul Bonacci baileys lonely haha

17. Sue Cross says:

Victoria Marie oh no you can’t have just one! πŸ˜‚

18. If you can’t afford a second horse.
    * Ask a someone else if they have a horse your horse can share a field with
    * Get a goat or sheep or other farm animal

19. Yep they’re herd animals. A herd is not one.
    Same as birds. They are flock animals. If you’ve got just one don’t pretend you’re being kind. You’re not.

20. Some do prefere alone time, my horse can touch and see other horses over his fence and gate however when at old yard he was with others and hated it was such a different horse, truth is some like to be in their own company aswell as with others

21. Sue Hatton says: