Scroll down to see available events, dates & options.
Alycia Burton Events 2021
Lessons- Mentorship Weekends- Retreats- Masterclass Events
Designed for Youth & Young Adults
Free pay off options
This program is designed as an on going live-in mentorship program with Alycia & Goldrush throughout the year.
Join us for 1 weekend…… or come to them all!
COMBING EQUESTRIAN TRAINING, LIFE SKILLS, LOVING FRIENDSHIPS & FUN!
From 4pm Friday to 4pm Sunday.
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES. PAY OFF OPTIONS AVAILABLE
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
WHAT DOES IT COST?
HOW TO BOOK
1. Choose the number of weekend mentorship series you want to attend
2. Email your choices to firstname.lastname@example.org to book in. (Dates can be given at a later time if you need to)
3. You are welcome to phone or text Alycia directly on 0422601971 if you want to discuss anything 🙂
4. Your space is only confirmed once full payment OR 40% deposit is made.
5. Full payment must be made 2 weeks prior of the weekend starting.
6. Payments are non-refundable regardless of any reason however they can be used at a later date if needed or passed on/sold to someone else.
7. Due to strictly limited numbers; unless it is a medical event or emergency; Any changes or cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the weekend starting or you will forfeit your payment & place.
8. Any changes & date swaps may be made prior to 7 days before the event providing there is space in the weekend you want to swap to.
SERIES DATES (See calendar photos for visual)
Alycia’s live-in mentorship program is designed to impact youth & young adults; helping inspire them to overcome life’s challenges to be the very best they can be.
Each day we have multiple sessions on Horse & Rider Training, and Career/University & Personal Development. We also have daily activities which bring everyone together for lots of laughs and healthy interaction.
A healthy dose of work ethic & teamwork is also given daily.
Everyone’s journey is unique and there are many different reasons for coming. Some are wanting to know more about the horse industry and how to train horses & riders, others suffer from anxiety, fear or depression. Some are being bullied, some have low self-worth and others just need help deciding what career path to take in life.
Everyone is welcomed in like family. When you arrive you are part of the “Free Riding Team”.
This program is very personal. We learn together, work together, sleep together and LOVE LIFE together.
Each weekend’s activities are different depending on what is scheduled.
In addition to the daily sessions, we visit different local attractions such as: wild life parks, Beaches, National Parks, Movies, Markets, Horse Shows, Bowling, Ice-Cream parlors, museums, laser tag, pools and much more.
Team work is essential here and everyone is expected to help out from, setting up for the lessons, packing up camp, cooking, cleaning, looking after the horses and other daily chores. Everything is a learning experience.
Alycia’s Weekend Mentorship sessions dive deep into MANY topics affecting youth & adults that are put under 3 main categories. We do not guarantee to cover every sub-topic listed but do our best.
Your space is ONLY reserved once payment has been made (partial or full)
Free pay-off option is available
Payments are non-refundable regardless of any reason however they can be used at a later date if needed or passed on/sold to someone else.
Due to limited spaces; cancellations or changes must be made 7 days prior to the weekend starting or there will be a 50% loss of your payment regardless of the reason.
AGE REQUIREMENTS – All ages welcome