BRAND NEW SHOW – 1 NIGHT ONLY – SYDNEY
This entirely new show will be covering the most commonly asked questions for training.
Alycia is back with her famous horse Goldrush giving a BRAND NEW show never seen here before.
ONLY 1 night available Wednesday 5th July, 7pm start
Sydney International Equestrian Center.
Topics we’ll cover:
*Hot sensitive horses:
– How to unleash their potential & to stay in control.
– Alycia will show you how to get your lazy horse responsive immediately! – No more kicking and whipping needed!
– Alycia shows step by step how to transform your horse who refuses jumps into a brave & reliable athlete who will not second guess you!
*Rails & sloppy jump technique:
– Sick of your horse taking rails?
Alycia has the answers for you on how to create fast clean legs no matter the breed!
– Have you had an accident or lost your confidence?
Many riders feel out of control and feel like they are going to get hurt. Alycia will give you her secrets on staying on unpredictable horses,
how to gain your confidence again and how to stay safe! That means no more falling off 🙂
– Alycia will take you through the steps on having perfect balance bareback no matter your age or experience.
*Trick training and how to gain a bond with your horse:
– Alycia will show you how she has trained Goldrush to rear on command, how to paw on command and how she has created a life long bond.
The first half Alycia will be riding in a saddle and bridle demonstrating these common issues and how to fix them.
The second half of the show Alycia will give a Free Riding performance on Goldrush followed by a meet and greet.
FOR MORE INFO & TO GRAB YOUR TICKET CLICK HERE >>>
This is a FREE event however we do have a $5 venue cover charge.
Please share this with your friends and family.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Alycia, Goldrush & The Free Riding Team
SIEC Training Show | Free Riding NZ
Will you be doing any more shows in Victoria
i cant wait!!!!